Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I could never replace it

first the purpose. rather than emailing everyone all the freakin' time I will simply post developements here. the only problem I foresee is bryan finding out about this little corner. but I don't see how he could SO yeah, remember the loose lips & their sunken ships.

current line-up:

multiply* - teenage squirrel
tuesday night - probably smell jessel, depending on dan's involvement
crawl - the m's
36 - scarlet fever school
neighbors - cheez's unnamed project
mig - jared & steph's unnamed project
better (music) - jeremiah's unnamed project
hoboken - the u. hearts
nine inch vibrator - eric's unnamed project

possibly taken songs-
multiply*
catholic school girls rock**

songs up for grabs-
stale
you & I are
kill the messenger

* possible reprise with full roster?
** possibly the plus ones, if mission accepted

I am still all about the "we are the world"-type reprise of multiply. that way the more eh amateurish (& I'm referring to my "contribution" & emphatically not yours, cheez) multiply can begin the thing & the all-star multiply can end it. now if only we could get a chorus of children for the fade out a la you can't always get whay you want! maybe ylt can lend us their foul-mouthed choir.

anywho, please send any & all updates & I'll post them. it will be fun & interesting to keep up with everyone's progress with this project!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A possible name for my project is Beastmaster Romance. I'll have to mull it over a little before I decide.

And is that Hitler having a snowball fight with Jeffrey Dahmer and Ronald Reagan?

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tempted to use the name "eric's unnamed project," but will mostly go with something else.

9:45 PM  
Blogger d said...

& pol pot is sharing an ice cream with pinochet. oh wait. he isn't dead yet.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home